Friday, August 8, 2008

Ok so maybe we can try again

We're coming up to the expiration of the superiordesignawards domain name an,d I'm not really planning on spending another ten bucks to keep it registered. I've had an offer of help from one member so I guess I'll re-register it and then try to sell it to them for a hundred bucks.

Also, I was looking for the type of sites that might display our awards, so I did a search for "our web awards". This was the first result and I have been INSPIRED.

I think we could set up as a competitor site and totally MUSCLE THESE GUYS OUT OF THE MARKET. Then, when we've totally dominated them in the australian model railway awards department, we'll offer them the business.

To put it another way, we'll send them a few sneering emails, offer them our awards to give instead of their own, pretend that we've taken their traffic and then offer to hand it back for free.

Ok this idea sounded better in my head.

No comments: